CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 26, 2007

8 weeks







Brody is now 8 weeks old, here are a couple of recent pictures. I actually took them yesterday. He is getting bigger everyday it seems. He laughed out loud two days ago while Randy was holding him. He had just started to nod off and then let out a laugh. Randy and I looked at each other and then he did it again. Something struck him funny. We haven't been able to get him to do it again. I still think its a little early.



We also had our friends Chad and Bridget Culleton over our house recently. They have a little boy Jonas who is 3 months. So I took some pictures of him and Brody together. Bridget and I were pregnant together and they didn't know what they were having. We knew we were having a boy, but it seemed that everyone else that was pregnant at that time ( which seemed like everyone I knew!) was having girls so I was very excited when Jonas arrived a boy. We can't wait until they can really play together. Chad and Randy have been friends since they were boys so its very neat to see our sons together now.

0 comments: