CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter Eggs


Ok, I'm on a roll, another post! This will be a short one. My kids are very excited for Easter this year. It seems to be the first year that they have really noticed that it is a special day. Without trying to push aside the real meaning of Easter, we have tried to have fun with Easter Eggs, baskets and all that stuff. I finished my shopping yesterday and put my baskets together today. The Dollar Store sure does help with this kind of stuff. I had a lot of fun putting my own baskets together which I usually do, but am not very good at. I kind of lack in the creativity sometimes. I just wanted to share a few pics of the boys coloring eggs. We used a kit that had paint this time instead of dye. We had lots of fun.

0 comments: