CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Family


We just had family in town this past week. Karen, Randy's sister, and her family were here from Alabama. We had such a great time. They have two boys, Gavin and Colin who are 6 and 2. They play great with our kids and we always have a lot of fun. I hated to drop them at the airport this morining. I am looking foward to when her boys are old enough for me to say they can stay and I will fly them home in a month. Haha.

We took the kids to a farm while they were here. I didn't get any pics , but they got to see baby pigs and feed horses. We also had a bonfire at our house and the kids roasted hot dogs and made smores then we caught fireflies.

On Saturday, we got to spend a day together without any children. Randy's mom took all of us to Cabbage Island. It's in Boothbay. We took an hour long boat ride to get there, then had a clambake. The food was great and it was beautiful on the island. I would highly recommend it.

1 comments:

Ellen said...

Sounds like you have been having a lot of fun! The trip to the island sounds really interesting -- will have to look into that! Hope all is well your way... I've been super busy over the last week, but plan to try to catch up my blog this weekend! :)

Enjoy the rest of your week!